Studio B - Green Screen
Green screen techniques have been used for over 100 years, and today’s film pros are creating worlds with incredible authenticity for us to experience their storytelling. We employ many of those same techniques right here in our studios, where any background can be composited onto the green surfaces and previewed in real-time.
Our larger green screen studio is designed with the presenter and actor in-mind, with careful attention to support monitor placement to ensure they can see their script, see who they are talking to, and interact as naturally as possible.
- 20’ x 20’ x 16’h Green Screen Studio
- Flown truss/lighting grid with a full contingent of intelligent LED lighting
- Multiple Panasonic 4K robotic camera systems & jib system
- Presenter support available including teleprompter/confidence & in-ear IFB
- Remote operation capability for all studio equipment
- Several private green room & producer spaces adjacent to the studio.
- Fully integrated camera tracking and motion capture systems